With college scholarships and pro dreams on the line, kids feel more pressure than ever to specialize in one sport, and participate year-round.
But does the science support this trend?
On today’s episode, we bring on multiple experts to discuss youth sports.
From elementary to high school, we get an in-depth look at what works,
what doesn’t, and answers on how to build young athletes.
If you are a parent, coach, teacher, or rising star, this show is definitely worth your attention.
So circle up, grab a knee, and let’s get ready for this special edition of the Movement Podcast -- powered by FMS.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- FMS Level 1 Course
- FMS Level 2 Online Course
- SFMA Combo course
- S1 Ep 7: On Par With Your Golf Movement with guest Dr. Greg Rose
- S2 Ep 23: Giving Athletes an Edge with guest Eric D'Agati
- S3 Ep 26: Working with Fighters with guest Mike Perry
- With Youth Sports Injuries on the Rise, FMS Plays a Key Role in Prevention
👉🏻: Subscribe to the Movement Podcast Newsletter: 👈🏻
📺: Do you want more content like this? _Join Here_
📸: Movement Podcast Instagram:
🐤: FMS Twitter :
📺: Subscribe to the FMS YouTube Channel for more videos