Are you ready for some football? The NFL season kicks off Thursday nighty when the defending Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs host the Houston Texans. To prepare you for the 2020 season, Matt is joined by his former Sunday NFL Countdown co-hosts Geoff Schwartz and Myron Medcalf to break down all 32 NFL teams ahead to what will be a season unlike any other. Highlights:
- Why won't people come around on Lamar Jackson?
- Can Cam Newton work in New England?
- How the absence of the preseason hurt rookies like Lynn Bowden.
- Early expectations for Joe Burrow.
- The Steelers are a dark horse team to win the AFC.
- Will Tennessee Titan Up and take the South?
- "Jacksonville is basically a Big 12 team this year."
- Which QB's brother always picks him to be the preseason MVP?
- Will the Day Prescott contract talk affect the Cowboys?
- The Washington Football Team is a disaster.
- What Jameis Winston in Tampa Bay tells us about Tom Brady's upcoming season.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices