Have you ever heard a story so moving and inspirational that it inspires you to be the best possible version of yourself? If not, you’re about to. Although I originally planned to do a deep dive into community building with my guest, it quickly became so much more than that.
Rosetta Thurman shares her incredible story from humble beginnings to building a successful business that helps thousands of women. Rosetta was raised by a single teen mom and a very involved grandmother. Back then, books opened up a world of possibilities for her that she has manifested in her real life through vision casting, goal setting and a lot of hard work.
Rosetta is an author, speaker, consultant and the Founder and CEO of Happy Black Woman, a global company and community that empowers black women who desire to make a big impact and create their dream lives and businesses. She’s also the host of the Happy Black Woman Podcast and has spoken at over 100 business events around the country.
Tune in to hear Rosetta candidly share her story from living in poverty to building the life she dreamed of when she was a child. I don’t know everything but what I do know for sure is that by the time you finish listening to this podcast episode, you will be inspired. Guaranteed.
- Rosetta’s inspirational story from living in poverty to building a successful business
- Building your tribe: How to grow and connect a community within your business
- How to retain your audience and the importance of investing in yourself
Connect With Rosetta Thurman
- Happy Black Woman
- Happy Black Woman University
- Happy Black Woman Podcast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books, Tools or Events Mentioned:
- Launch Your Business by Rosetta Thurman
- How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar by Rosetta Thurman & Trista Harris
Other Links Mentioned:
BizChix Episodes Mentioned:
Work with Us:
- One Day Mastermind
- GrowthChix Accelerator Program
- ProfitChix Mastermind
- CEOCHIX Mastermind
- Strategy Session