In this episode: Erica learns to pronounce things the Paul way, we're blown away by how good Swift 5.2's error messages are, and discuss listener views on the future of Swift.
- Control Room: https://github.com/twostraws/ControlRoom
- iOS Dev Survey: https://iosdevsurvey.com/
- Swift Playgrounds for macOS: https://www.apple.com/uk/swift/playgrounds/
- New diagnostics in Swift 5.2: https://swift.org/blog/new-diagnostic-arch-overview/
- Paul's first pick: CocoaHub – https://cocoahub.app
- Paul's second pick: Brisk – https://github.com/twostraws/Brisk
- Erica's pick: Joe Groff's Twitter feed – https://twitter.com/jckarter
- Open ballot: Apart from async/await, what new feature do you most want to see in Swift 6?