In this episode: on the road to Swift 6, handling key presses in iOS, and whether to build an app or a website.
- Xcode 11.4 beta: https://developer.apple.com/download/
- On the Road to Swift 6: https://forums.swift.org/t/on-the-road-to-swift-6/32862
- SE-0276 Multi-Pattern Catch Clauses: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0276-multi-pattern-catch-clauses.md
- SE-0269: Increase availability of implicit self in @escaping closures when reference cycles are unlikely to occur – https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0269-implicit-self-explicit-capture.md
- SE-0110: Distinguish between single-tuple and multiple-argument function types – https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0110-distingish-single-tuple-arg.md
- SwiftCrypto: https://github.com/apple/swift-crypto
- Paul's Pick: pressesBegan() - https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiresponder/1621134-pressesbegan
- Erica's Pick: SE-0274 – Concise magic file names – https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0274-magic-file.md
- Open ballot: When should an app idea be an app, and when should it be a website instead?