This episode edits and remasters two earlier episodes on investing based on cycles to focus on timeless investing principles.
Topics covered include:
- What are different types of cycles
- Why do cycles have subjective start and end dates.
- Why do coincidences happen so often.
- How to position investment portfolios based on cycles.
- How luck and skill play a role in investing.
- Why it is better to invest based on calibrating risk rather than prediction.
For more information on this episode click here.