Christy asks: "How can I get better in English conversation?"
In Today's Episode:
- Studying and acquiring vocabulary is just the beginning
- You learn to communicate in a foreign language by actually communicating
- Communication between different cultures relies on lots beside just language - body language, cultural difference, hierarchy
- Get out there and start spending time with foreigners! Meetups, societies, language exchanges... whatever you can do!
- Don't worry about making mistakes, and treat every interaction as an opportunity to improve!
Start Speaking Today: I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show! Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast! If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below! If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there! See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!