The top 5 podcast questions:
1. So we hear people talk about Digital Marketing these days with a wide range of services, how important is SEO in someone's overall marketing strategy?
2. There are so many people claiming to be able to do SEO out there, are there any tips or advice to establish whos good and whos not?
3. Are the core fundamental basics in SEO still important? like site structure, headers, internal links etc.
4. How much regular information do you feedback to customers? ie reports etc? About how their SEO is progressing
5. Link Building is clearly a big topic in the world of SEO, whats important from that point these days, Relevance or metrics.
"My name is Craig Campbell; I've been doing SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation ) for over 15 years now as well as offering a broad range of other online marketing services.
These marketing services cover all types of Online Marketing Campaigns including Email Marketing, Pay Per Click advertising, SEO consultancy, link building campaigns and all the latest SEO techniques that will help clients websites rank well.
Search Engine Rankings are important to most businesses, the search terms that you are found for will help drive people looking for your services to your website. SEO campaigns don't have to be difficult and expensive we are here to help you as much or as little as you need. We can help clients with Local SEO, or nationwide SEO it just depends on the customer and the areas they want to cover.
Many people come to us for their online marketing including people who have a decent knowledge of SEO but simply can't do the link building campaigns. And if you want good search engine rankings then your digital marketing strategy has to tick all of the right boxes, and you also have to use white hat SEO techniques to make sure that your search terms remain on page 1.
We also offer people online SEO training courses, as well as training at places throughout the UK helping others understand SEO while passing on other advice and tips that we have learned over the years.
Pay Per Click Advertising can also be something you can do if you wish to get quick results but overall as part of any online marketing campaign, we would advise that you do a mixed range of services to ensure that all of your eggs are not in one basket.
So if you are looking to dominate your niche (or “intending to”) getting increased traffic for a broad range of phrases then get in touch today as organic search traffic and pay-per-click will work well and get your business online."