This episode, I’m in the hot seat! My coaching bud Andrea Featherstone is interviewing me. (see projectself.com.au & the ep. here on Deconstructing Mindfulness for more of her!!) She asked, and I took her up on the offer.
And I gave her free reign. I was fascinated to hear what she was interested in talking to me about! This episode includes:
- A discussion on what my name actually is
- How I got into Psychology
- My background as Corporate Psychologist
- Why I get angsty around the type-indicator personality assessments sometimes
- How you can become more Emotionally Intelligent
- Why Personal Values are amazing as guiding lights in our lives
- My kids
- The secret lives on trees
- And so much more!
It was seriously fun.
If you want to know more about the Group Coaching Live Workshop Series I’m running to kickoff 2018, head to www.thrive.how/reboot to learn more.