True Detective Season 3 finally is here! HBO treated us to a double-header Sunday night, and fans are eating it up. Mahershala Ali is on fire, the spookiness is back, and Stephen Dorff's wig is absolutely criminal.
Run down our list of suspects and dig deep into the meanings behind Wayne Hays' memories. We compare the clear links between this season and the West Memphis Three and toss around some tinfoil about the clues fans spotted in the first two episodes.
The Shat on TV crew also applauds some standout performances and artistic decisions before The King Bee asks the question on everyone's mind: Would you rather be convicted of a crime you didn't commit or be fatally stricken by a bus?
True Detective fan mail from listeners Ashley and Mitch cover the meaning behind the Robert Penn Warren poem being read by Amelia and high hopes for Season 3.
Have a listen and write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you think.
Help Support the Podcast
- Shop Amazon With Our Free Affiliate Link:https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Take the Sponsor Survey:https://survey.libsyn.com/shatontv
- Leave a Voicemail:(914) 719-SHAT – (914) 719-7428
- Donate with Paypal:https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Subscribe to our Feeds & Follow us on Social Media: https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Check out our Movie Podcast:http://shatthemovies.com
- Hear Ashley on the Dana Buckler Show:https://player.fm/series/the-dana-buckler-show
Tags: True Detective, True Detective TV Series, True Detective Theories, True Detective Spoilers, True Detective Series, True Detective Review, True Detective Recap, True Detective Questions, True Detective podcast, True Detective 2016, TV Series, TV Podcast, Shat The Movies, Shat On TV, Mystery, HBO True Detective, HBO Series, HBO Podcast, Game of Thrones