In this episode of Breakout, actress Marley Hamilton joins us for a chat about the pros and cons of unpaid work. We share experiences and observations from the world of indie film, about the attitudes to free work from both sides of the fence; production company and freelancer. Should we all be refusing to work for free?
Mentioned in podcast
- The Freelancer Club: #NOFREEWORK
- “It’s Terrible Being Nice” from the play Goodbye Charles by Gabriel Davis
- Great Escapes Fiction Submissions
- Indie Red Hire
- Melksham Comic Con
- Filmmaker Magazine: Unpaid Crew vs. Underpaid Crew (via Raindance)
- Andy Weir
- Gabriel Cushing Versus The Zombie Vampires
We hope you enjoy our latest episode of Breakout. Please give us your comments, topics you’d like us to discuss in the future and more.
Also, If you’d like to receive alerts for future episodes, like and/or subscribe!