Hosts Noah Thomas and Jian DeLeon talk about one of the last sneaker stories that until now, hasn’t been retold via product. That of course is the Nike Air Ship, Michael Jordan’s original on-court shoe, and the one famously “banned” by the NBA. Somehow an Italian boutique finessed its way into re-releasing the classic.
Speaking of sneakers, we asked Dropcast listeners to weigh in on today’s kick game. Has it simply become too hard to buy cool sneakers? The resounding answer was yes, from salty voicemails about SNKRS Ws turning to Ls when orders get canceled a week after they’re placed, to the endless hustle of raffle after raffle, to ultimately having to pay resale prices or figure out how bots work, it seems too many people are frustrated with the current state of the market. What needs to change? Listen to the episode and find out.
- Michael Jordan’s Banned Air Ship Pro Is Coming to Europe
- Raheem Sterling Debuts BAPE x Clarks Wallabees & Desert Boots
- Balenciaga’s Popular Track Sneaker Is Turned Into a Slide
- A Supreme x Nike Air Jordan 1 “Stars” Is Rumored to Drop in 2021
- JJJJound’s Mouth-Watering New Balance 992 Gets a Wider Release
- Dime Teases an Unreleased New Balance Collaboration
- Where to Buy the Air Jordan 1 Co Jp
- People Are Actually Bidding Hundreds on Old Fyre Festival Merch
- Our Legacy’s New “HANDS” Capsule is Dropping on Friday
- Noah x Nordstrom Team Up on Latest Concept Shop
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices