On this week’s episode, hosts Jian DeLeon and Noah Thomas take a quick second to talk about the upcoming U.S. election, and the severity of what’s at stake. After discussing the nomination of Kamala Harris as Joe Biden’s running mate, the conversation shifts to product-oriented fare, starting with sneakers tailor-made for the summer.
There’s Aime Leon Dore’s crispy New Balance 1300 collab, with a rich green or dusty pink upper on top of a vintage-inspired sole, as well as Eric Emanuel’s clean Reebok Club C collaboration, combining a mostly white upper with a pop of color in the heel tab and inner lining. In style news, we discuss Virgil Abloh and Walter Van Beirendonck’s current beef, Futura’s fire CDG collab, and then discuss labels that were truly ahead of their time. Listen to the ep to find out who finally gets their roses.
- Kanye West Gives Us a Look at Some Unreleased YEEZY Designs
- Aimé Leon Dore Teases Vintage-Inspired New Balance 1300 Collab
- Steph Curry Could Be Getting His Own Under Armour Brand Like Mike
- The Air Max Zoom 950 Should Be the Blueprint for All “Remade Classics”
- Eric Emanuel’s Reebok Club C is Primed for Everyday Wear
- sacai Gives Us Our Best Look at Its Upcoming Nike Collabs
- Soulland x Li-Ning Offers a Glimpse Into the Future of Running Sneakers
- A Look at Our Hair Future, According to Jawara Wauchope
- Virgil Abloh Addresses Walter Van Beirendonck Plagiarism Claims
- Futura’s New COMME des GARÇONS Collab Just Dropped Online
- I Never Heard of You Gives a Middle Finger to Corporate Streetwear
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices