Daniel Chao is a neurotech entrepreneur specializing in devices that improve brain performance He is the co-founder & CEO behind the Halo Sport, a truly revolutionary neurostimulation system built specifically for athletes. It’s designed to make your training or practice more efficient by improving your brain's natural plasticity. By applying a mild electric field to the motor cortex, Halo's Neuropriming technology induces a state of "hyperplasticity." When you train in a hyperplastic state, the brain's normal fine-tuning process occurs more rapidly — meaning better results from each practice rep. You can learn more at HaloNeuro.com
In this episode of The Biohacking Secrets Show podcast, Daniel and I discuss:
- What is "neuroplasticity" and why it's the foundation for brain function
- How to increase electrical conductivity of the brain for greater processing speed and communication
- Daniel's 3 top strategies for optimal brain health
- Why Daniel recommends "Human Powered Commutes" and how he implements them in his daily routine
- Cutting-edge habits for upgraded cognitive function
- We address the question: Is it really possible to hack sleep? What works and what's just click-bait
- How Daniel used "brain hacking" to achieve his cycling PR (personal record) on Hawk Hill in San Francisco, CA
- "The most acceptable addiction the world has ever seen" and how it's slowly weakening our brain
- And much, much more…
So without further ado sit back, relax, and enjoy my conversation with Daniel Chao.
Here’s where you can grab your copy of our free book The Biohacker’s Guide to Upgraded Energy and Focus (just help with shipping) https://biohackersguide.com/biohackers-guide-free.
Learn more about the #1 High Performance Coaching Program in the world and have Anthony personally help you get in the best shape of your life, double your energy, and live in a state of optimal performance www.biohackingsecrets.com/coaching