每日一诗 | 带你“读”领风骚
每日一诗 | 带你“读”领风骚
抬头再战天
不要在墓前哭泣 中英文
2 minutes Posted May 6, 2022 at 8:37 am.
0:00
2:43
Download MP3
Show notes

Do not stand at my grave and weep

不要在我的墓前哭泣

I am not there. I do not sleep

我不在那里 我没有睡去

I am a thousand winds that blow

我是吹拂而过的千缕之风

I am the diamond glints on snow

已化为璀璨似钻的雪花

I am the sunlight on ripened grain

我是洒落在熟穗上的日光

I am the gentle autumn rain

化为了温柔的秋雨

When you awake in the mornings hush

当你在早晨的寂谧中醒来

I am the swift uplifting rush

是鸟儿沉默盘旋时

Of quiet birds in circled flight

雀跃飞升的气流

I am the soft stars that shine at night

我是夜晚中闪耀柔光的星子

Do not stand at my grave and cry

不要站在我的墓前哭泣

I am not there. I did not die.

我不在那儿 我没有逝去