We expected an Indiana Jones-style romp from Lovecraft Country Episode 4. And "A History of Violence" delivered that adventure on a bloody plate, examining what it feels like to be the aboriginal rather than the raider.
In this podcast edition, we explain why the museum was critical to telling the tale, why Montrose snuffed out a life, how the Chicago police fit into the picture, and what NACA was.
This Deep Dive also covers how Christina Braithwaite is behind everything (including a tree) and why Hippolyta changed course.
Ash celebrates the force of nature that is Ruby, and your hosts all agree they need more love songs for the people in their lives.
Lovecraft Country Episode 4 Summary:After Christina mysteriously shows up at her doorstep, Leti confronts Atticus about his plan to surreptitiously return to Florida. Later, in search of missing pages to a crucial text, Leti, Tic, and Montrose head to Boston, with Hippolyta and Diana (Jada Harris) along for the ride. Back in Chicago, a handsome stranger nurse Ruby's disappointment over a squandered job opportunity. .
- Android: https://shatontv.com/lovecraft-country-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatontv.com/lovecraft-country-itunes
Help Support the Podcast
- Support with Paypal - https://shatontv.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo – https://venmo.com/ShatPodcasts
- Shop / Merchandise: https://shatontv.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link - https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Sponsor's Listener Survey - https://shatontv.com/survey
- Leave an iTunes Review - https://shatontv.com/lovecraft-country-review
- Leave a Voicemail - (914) 719-SHAT - (914) 719-7428
- Feeds & Social Media - https://shatontv.com/subscribe-and-follow/
- Listen to our Movie Podcast - http://shatthemovies.com