Today we are talking to our friend Megan Jackson about race relations in America. We originally wanted to speak to Megan about being in a multiracial relationship and how she's feeling raising her child in our current political climate but it quickly progressed into something so much more. We hope the horrible audio doesn't district you from this conversation because Megan is so open about accepting her own white supremacy and how she is learning from mostly Black women about the subject of racism.
- The 1619 Project: Magazine Issue, Podcast
- Roots Miniseries
- Color of Law: A Forgotten History Of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein
- "Multiplication Is for White People": Raising Expectations For Other Peoples Children by Lisa Delpit
- Other People's Children: Culture Conflict In The Classroom by Lisa Delpit
- Crips and Bloods: Made In America: documentary
- 13th: documentary
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review on your favorite podcast platform and remember to follow us on Instagram!