Productivity is something that's fascinated me over the years in fact, it's how I started Become a Writer Today.
It also led me to stay in touch with my guest Arthur Worsley, who I first met at a mastermind a couple of years ago.
He's an expert when it comes to productivity. His blog, Faster to Master (now called The Art of Living), was created to show people how easy it is to stop working harder and accomplish more.
One of the big arguments against productivity is, you never get to the bottom of your to-do list, and this is one of the questions I put to Arthur.
You'll find his reply insightful, whatever stage you're at with your writing or creative work.
In this episode I talk to Arthur about:
- What causes procrastination and how to overcome it
- Arthur's writing process for turning ideas into articles
- Tools and resources that he uses to structure his day
- His morning routine and how he prepares to write each day
- The importance of putting life, not work, first