You may have heard the cliché about the penniless starving artist.
That is true to some degree however, it's easier than ever before to earn a living as a writer or creative, thanks to the tools and software currently available.
But where and how do you turn your passion for writing into profit?
Michelle Vandepas is the co-owner and co-founder of GracePoint publishing, and not only is she an expert in self-publishing, but she also helps many authors turn their books into published works.
In this episode, I talk to Michelle about:
- Why you need to market your book, not just write it and hope it sells
- Is writing a book the right thing for you to do to achieve your business goals?
- Using your book as a business card
- How to decide whether to self-publish or go to a publisher
- Do you need an ISBN number?
And much more.
Grace Point Publishing
Like the show? Please, leave a short review or rating wherever you're listening to it.
Support the show