CATCH UP WITH K + L
K + L want to serve the community in any way that they can during this time and beyond. So they’re hosting digital courses with some of their favorite healers, leaders, and teachers available every Saturday! You can find out more about this on almost30podcast.com/events. They also have their Inner Peace course, created by K + L to leverage all of the tools they’ve learned over the last three years. This course is available on Teachable.
All of us are experiencing some degree of disruption + isolation right now. Some of you are going to work to keep things running — and we have so much gratitude for all of you who make it possible for the rest of us to stay at home, safe and sane — but even those who have to go out in the world every day are experiencing a greater degree of social isolation. So, in this episode, Lindsey shares how she’s managed to improve her experience in isolation. She has six tips to keep stress low, anxiety managed, + even how to finally do all the things you keep putting off. This time is definitely stressful, but we’re confident that you’ll be able to find what is meant for you.
We also talk about:
- Maintaining a routine + breaking outside of it
- Keeping your sleep on point
- Taking showers to cleanse body, aura + spirit
- Doing the things you’ve always meant to do
- Creating for the sake of creation
- Connecting with those that matter
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Further Food | Use code ALMOST30 for 30% off your purchase at shop.furtherfood.com/discount/ALMOST30
- Brooklinen | Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use code ALMOST30 at brooklinen.com
- Seed | Use code ALMOST30 for 20% off your first month at seed.com/ALMOST30
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off your first purchase of $100 or more
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media