In this episode, Olly speaks to Ben Worthington of the IELTSpodcast, about how to pass the IELTS exam.
In Today's Episode:
- How did Ben get into teaching IELTS?
- What is IELTS? Who takes it? Why do students need it?
- What are the most common errors students make regarding IELTS? How do they solve them?
- What are the most common challenges regarding IELTS preparation? (Speaking, reading, writing, listening)
- What are the best ways to self-study IELTS writing and speaking?
- What's the best IELTS preparation strategy? For self study students and non-self study students?
Start Speaking Today:
I’d like to thank italki for supporting the show. To claim your free lesson and start speaking today, visit: https://iwillteachyoualanguage.com//italkishownotes
Do You Have A Question?
Ask me your language learning questions by clicking here, and I’ll do my best to feature it on the show! Also, please subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks so much for listening to this episode of the podcast! If you’ve got any comments about the show then please leave them in the “comments” section below! If you’d like to help me out, then I’d love it if you could…
- Share the episode using the social media buttons around you
- Leave an honest review and rating of the podcast on iTunes (click here to do that)
iTunes reviews in particular really help the rankings of the podcast and help me to reach other aspiring language learners out there! See you in the next episode of the I Will Teach You A Language podcast!