Yup, the Crime Writers went all in with a live show taping - there was even a real-life audience there to hear it! We talked about our summer book club pick, Laura Lippman's Wilde Lake. Toby also read an epic items list, we answered audience questions.
A couple of notes:
- Special thanks to the Hatbox Theatre in Concord, NH
- Rebecca talks to author Laura Lippman from the 8:08 mark to about 21:00
- Interstitial music was by the Blue Dot Sessions
- Some audience questions had to be edited out because of audio quality
- Rebecca would like to apologize to her Mom. Stay tuned for the outtakes and you'll know why