Elsie and Jess got zero sleep and are exhausted and then boom, time to record, so you know what type of show this will be. We have our very first update for She Podcasts Live, plus the beginning of the behind the scenes of what it takes to put on a live event during a pandemic. Following up with podcasting news including the release of the Google Podcasts Manager, some very interesting Facebook updates, touching base with Spotify, and a new segment!
Send us your feedback, email email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode length 50:56
- Quarantine ketchup - here we go - y’all the She Podcasts Team did not get any sleep (we give you the play by play)
- Elsie napped for 20 minutes!
- Meditation benefits that equal sleep?
- 11:36 She Podcasts Live update - you can get your tickets!
- Elsie suggests that Jess shares the goings on BTS when she’s had time to process what’s happened
- Jess shares that She Podcasts Live will not all of a sudden magically become a virtual event
- Critical feedback about having online events in the time of coronavirus
- What is the process of sending communications from an individual vs a company
- When you can’t see what you can’t see and you need someone else to help you
- The balance between promotion, marketing, selling out, and sleaze, it’s mind blowing
- 30:24 Shout-out to the She Podcasters that were nominated for Webby Awards! Yay!
- 32:20 NEWS
- Google Podcasts Manager is live! It’s like Apple Podcasts Connect and you even get stats
- 36:40 Spotify sees some pretty good revenue growth during this whole coronavirus time
- Interestingly enough, we see how the same data can be marketed two different ways via headlines
- 39:20 New Facebook releases, now you can make virtual events and you can charge for them
- 41:16 Facebook Lives are now offered to be listened to only, not watched! Elsie is stoked.
- It would be full on mutiny if we ever started charging for our She Podcasts group
- 45:08 Feedback from John about the new Resonate Recordings app
- 48:30 New segment! She Podcasts cool riders! Damona is rocking it! And OMG Liz Covart is awesome!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !