We begin with how Elsie is a like a baby rat, move into a deep dive into the findings of the WerkIt podcasting income survey, and you won’t believe who’s getting paid the most! A conversation about how the library system must be discussed when talking about audiobooks and podcasts, plus behind the scenes on how Jess and Emily finalized the She Podcasts Live speakers. It was not easy peeps!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TICKET YET FOR THE SHE PODCASTS LIVE EXPERIENCE? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
Join the She Podcasts Super Squad for exclusive coaching and attention to you from Jess and Elsie for only $5 a month!
Episode Recap: length 55:36
- Elsie is a baby rat and we are 80% successful at podcasting
- 3:03 NEWS
- Notion silliness, we really cannot stop and it is a bit creepy
- The WerkIt survey! Really really interesting results
- Most of us can kinda do most of the things related to podcasting, but not audio production
- Guess who’s getting paid the most??? Bet you can’t guess
- The different types of skill sets needed to make a podcast fly
- Jess is entertainment on purpose, Elsie is entertaining not on purpose
- It’s all about skill building! Podcasting requires skill building!
- Um…..why are women getting paid less, John finally sees the truth
- Audiobooks, Elsie loves them and she doesn’t feel like they are like the podcasting industry
- Aw, Nick does not even mention Libby and the library!
- Jess shares why she doesn’t finish reading audiobooks over regular books, and it’s not what you think
- Elsie says “I’m obsessed with Hitler lately” and Jess asks her to reframe it
- 35:26 Sponsor Spot! We love Wavve! How about your create a Wavve and share it with us via Instagram?
- 38:00 SHE PODCASTS LIVE UPDATE!
- Jess shares how she and Emily got together and worked on the speakers for She Podcasts!
- You guys 186 applications to speak and around the same amount bought a ticket to the event! I mean, goodness
- Emily is a blessing. That is all
- What made Elsie almost cry at looking at the speaker list
- A story of why giving women that are often not seen or heard is at the heart of She Podcasts Live
- Our hotel block is 40% full already!
- Elsie was on Podcasting Step By Step!
- 50:25 Y’all, why we love to do the She Podcasts Super Squad. It is a no brainer for $5/month
- $5 is the new quarter!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Super Squad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee. Patreon
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up SUBSCRIBE wherever you get your podcasts! ONE CLICK!
Feedback + Promotion for Women Podcasters
You can ask your questions by emailing email@example.com. We love audio feedback! Let your voice be heard, record your voice via voice memo in your smartphone and send it over! You can also join the She Podcasts Facebook group !