Can you bounce back? On today’s podcast, the guys hone in on the Virginia Men’ Basketball Team who recently won the National Championship. A year prior they were the laughing stock of the NCAA as they lost to a 16 seed while being the number 1 seed. To translate this into real life think about a year or an instance where you felt like you messed up so bad that you couldn’t bounce back. You’re embarrassed, people are talking about it, what did you do? Did you fold or did you get ready for the next season? Listen to hear what ET says you should after experiencing a BIG Loss.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [03:00] - NCAA Update
- [06:38] - Fair or Foul
- [22:00] - ET No Phone!
- [41:21] - ET Go Off!
- [54:30] - Virginia
- [1:08:00] - Confidence factor
- [1:19:40] - Ask ET
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Become a paid speaker with ETA’s Game Changer program www.etagamechangers.com
The Secrets to Success:
- The Passport Personality Assessment www.etinspires.com/assessment
- When you’re down you can either make it your reality or you can say you’re in transition.
- If you make a decision NOT to quit you will begin to experience favor in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- We must prove to ourselves that we are who we say we are.
- The full circle of life is to know what it’s like to lose and to know what it’s like to win.
- You will never be a winner if you quit and give up.
Get connected with a network of over 3,500 people who listen to ET, and embodies the work ethic and spirit of ET. To learn more about Breathe University. Subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts.