Owner - Showtime Strength & Performance
Owner - Natural Ohio Bodybuilding Association
Topics Covered in this Podcast
1. Ownign two business at 25 tears old. How Nick got to wear he is now.
2. Lessons learned from owning a facility
3.The most important factors in opening a facility
4. Designing the facility. What goes where
5. Initial assessments of athletes
6. Where we are filling in sports
7. What to look for with assessment tools. From landing to squatting.
8. Year long In-Season training
9. ImplementingCircuit training to address weak points
10. What are the most important movements fro all athletes in all sports.
11. Communication strategies with parents, sport coaches, and strength coaches
12. Marketing through education.
13. Hosting events for fundraising
14. The biggest challenges with youth athletes
15. Exercises to avoid
16. Olympic Lifts with athletes
17. Keeping Speed training simple and adjusting volume
18. Drills for success on the field or court
19. Creating a culture for success
20. How to reach Nick Showman
The Nick Showman File
Owner Showtime Strength & Performance
National Academy of Sports Medicine- Performance Enhancement Specialist, Youth Exercise Specialist.
Since focusing on strength & conditioning, Nick has competed in bodybuilding, strongman, and powerlifting and learned training methods from the best in the world in each sport.
Nick has helped athletes begin their athletic careers as children and has helped many athletes get to the collegiate level in sports.
Photo courtesy of Ken Snow