- Erica Sadun
- Andrew Madsen
- Jaim Zuber
Special Guest: Paul Shelley and Eric Ludlow
In today's episode, the iPheaks panel, Erica, Andrew, and Jaim speak with Paul Shelley and Eric Ludlow, both graduates of a boot camp at Dev Mountain. The topics cover, what is a boot camp, computer science, app development, duration of training, investment, who goes to boot camp, iOS programming, and much more. This is a great episode to learn more about how developer boot camps work.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- What is a bootcamp - 3 month intensive training
- Costs of attending a bootcamp
- Who goes to bootcamp?
- iOS, Fullstack, etc.
- What kind of boot camps are out there?
- What do you learn at bootcamps, platforms, etc
- Growing industry
- Geting a sense of the hiring?
- Competitive fields
- Job markets
- Locations of bootcamps
- How do you find out about the job market in (Utah)
- Going to Bootcamp with families at home
- SIRR- reports of numbers - students getting jobs
- Working with team and real world activities
- Git Repos, Scrum, Agile,
- Who succeeds at a bootcamp?
- Apple educational event
- Everyone can code
- Graduating from bootcamp and looking for a job
- Job offers at Dev Mountain Labs
- And much, much more!