Hear how two teachers used tax-avoidance and geographical-arbitrage strategies to save nearly a million dollars in only 16 years!
- Using international and domestic geographic arbitrage to increase income
- How to save $250,000 in 3 years on teachers’ salaries
- Setting up SEPP 72(t) distributions to access retirement account funds before standard retirement age
- Going from $0 net worth to nearly $1 million in just 16 years
- Living off 457(b) funds while fully funding other tax-deductible accounts
To read the full article, visit http://www.madfientist.com/millionaire-educator-interview/