When you wish upon a podcast, you get the Rotoscopers reviewing Walt Disney's 2nd masterpiece, the 1940 animated classic Pinocchio.
- Nerdy Couch Discussion:
- Main Discussion: Pinocchio (1940)
- Talking about the production history.
- Diving into the original 1883 book The Adventures of Pinocchio. What did they change from the original story?
- Jiminy Cricket is the perfect lovable Disney sidekick.
- Geppetto is a cute, relatable character. But what out! tobacco warning!
- Talk about the score by Paul Smith and the Pinocchio Legacy Collection.
- Stromboli is an excellent example of squash and stretch.
- We meet Honest John and Gideon again.
- Aw, Pleasure Island. The place of all vices: beer, smoking...and pool!
- Monstro is one of the main things Mason wants to see in the the live-action remake.
- Love love love the water effects during this scene.
- Voicemails: Mark, Sarah, Mark
- Don't forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts93 when talking about this episode on Twitter!