The fans voted and the Rotoscopers delivered! Chelsea, Morgan, and Mason continue the Rats and Mice series with Once Upon a Forest!
- Main Discussion: Once Upon a Forest
- It's ok. Not bad. But just ok.
- Classic James Horner. There's alway a wind instrument solo.
- Mason soapbox moment: Why are there animals that are selectively clothed and selectively naked?
- It's the 90s! Look at all the orphans and single parent households.
- Everyone rants about the environmentalist message.
- Message of the movie: stop driving cars and kill all the owls.
- The owls in this film remind of the movie.
- How many people are actually trying to climb up there to get the flower?
- Humans are evil, but not really!
- We rate it!
- Voicemail: Help Kimber with her senior project! Email her at email@example.com.
- Don't forget to use the hashtags #AnimAddicts and #AnimAddicts86 when talking about this episode on Twitter!
Runtime: 1:05:46, 32.3MB
Find The Rotoscopers
Find The Hosts