Recorded on February 19, 2020
Book Talk starts at 32:15
Our Poncho Knit Along has started! Haven't picked a poncho to knit or crochet yet? Get thee over to our Poncho Bundle already! Join the Chatter thread to join in on the fun of planning!! This KAL will run until May 1, 2020.
Be sure to listen to the episode to find out who won in our Zephyr pattern giveaway!
We have our 200th episode coming up soon! We are going to answer your questions during this episode. Please go to this Ask Us Anything thread to post your questions.
Barb has finished
2. Bankhead Hat #10, by Susie Gorley, using Caron Cake leftovers
3. 6 Knitted Knockers
4. Multidirectional Scarf #8 using a Caron Cake
5. Be Kind Hat #6 by Karen Baumer, using Caron Cake leftovers
Tracie has finished:
1. A total of 12 Knitted Knockers
Barb continues to work on:
And has cast on:
2. Pioneer Braid Scarf #6 by Catherine Ryan, using Loops and Threads yarn
3. Classic Ribbed Hat by Purl Soho, using a sport-weight yarn by Rising Moon Farm.
Tracie continues to work on:
Tracie has cast on:
2. Socks in Night Owl Fibers Self-Striping Superwash Merino & Nylon Sock in the Koi Pond Colorway
BOOKS (ratings are out of 5 stars)
1. Lying Next to Me by Gregg Olsen - 3 out of 5 stars
2. My Antonia by Willa Cather - 4 stars
3. Cut and Run: A Light-Hearted Dark Comedy by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker - 2 stars
4. The Child Next Door by Shalini Boland - 3 stars