Aaron talks with Matt Weagle (@mweagle
, Startup Entrepreneur and creator of the Go Sparta framework for AWS Lambda) about the origins of serverless, the state of the community, why so many developers attend and what he's solving with the Go Sparta framework for AWS Lambda.
- Topic 1 - As a "serverless veteran", what are your thoughts on the state of serverless?
- Topic 2 - Why do you think the serverless events tends to draw so many developers and practitioners vs. the normal crowd of vendors?
- Topic 3 - How can people better engage with the community beyond this event? Are there Slack channels?
- Topic 4 - Let's talk about the Go Sparta project, the Go framework for AWS Lambda.
- Topic 5 - What are the use-cases that you see where serverless makes sense?
- Topic 6 - What are the challenges that people are still struggling with?