Brian talks with Josh Atwell (@Josh_Atwell, Cloudcast's Chief DevOps Correspondent) about the DevOps Enterprise Summit (#DOES16), DevOps success stories, how companies manage the evolution, common DevOps failures and any models that can be reused by other companies.
- Topic 1 - Let’s talk about your experiences at DOES in UK vs. DOES in US.
- Topic 2 - What stories of successful DevOps implementations did you hear about, and were there any commonalities in those stories?
- Topic 3 - Are you seeing the successful companies focus more on people/process or cultural changes or automation/CI/CD or on application transformation as part of their DevOps journey?
- Topic 4 - Have any models emerged that are showing companies how to move DevOps from greenfield environments or POCs or Centers of Excellence (COEs) to wider-scale adoption?
- Topic 5 - How are people managing the distributed nature of “two pizza teams” and the overhead of keeping projects in sync?
- Topic 6 - What are the common pitfalls or mistakes that companies need to avoid if they are moving down the path towards DevOps?