Aaron and Brian talk with Greg Knieriemen (@knieriemen, @SpeakingInTech podcast) and Keith Townsend (@CTOAdvisor, CTOAdvisor podcast) about today’s announcement of VMware vCloud on AWS.
- Get a free book from O'Reilly media or use promo code PCBW for a discount - 40% off Print Books and 50% off eBooks and videos
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Topic 1 - What happened today? What are the basics that we know about this announcement?
- Topic 1a - Why didn’t this happen 2, 3 or 4 years ago?
- Topic 2 - Why do you think each of these companies agreed to this deal/arrangement?
- Topic 3 - What does this say about VMware? About the Dell/EMC relationship with VMware? About the vCloud Network of SPs? About Dell and Azure?
- Topic 4 - What does this say about AWS?
- Topic 5 - Who are the potential winners and potential losers, and where do the ripples in the industry go from here (or do they)?