Aaron and Brian announce a new partnership of O'Reilly Media! To kick things off The Cloudcast and O'Reilly have one free pass to O'Reilly Velocity to give away! Other great offers coming soon. Contest details:
Interested in Cloud Foundry Summit? We have a code for that as well! Use CFSCAST for 25% off!
Topic 1 - What have you been up to lately?
Topic 2 - Most interesting feedback you’ve gotten since we pivoted the focus of the show?
Topic 3 - What’s been the most interesting announcements, acquisitions, VC funding for you so far in 2015?
- AWS Earnings Announcement
- Nebula goes out of business
- Commercialized Kubernetes and Mesos (Mesosphere, Kismatic, CoreOS)
- Docker’s Round D funding
- VMware’s Container Announcement
- Infrastructure funding levels vs. Software funding levels
- Interesting Moves by Microsoft (Containers, Linux on Azure, etc.)
Topic 4 - What’s been the most confusing or surprising announcement or move?
Topic 5 - We usually do end-of-year predictions, but stuff is moving so fast, maybe we should throw out 1 or 2 for the next 3-6 months?
Music Credit:Nine Inch Nails (nin.com