This Week's Stories
- Apple Quarterly Earnings report: it's all about the services.
- Apple names 5 new VPs, including a VP of Acoustics.
- Apple offers $2.5 Billion to fight the California housing crisis, which apparently makes some people cranky.
- AirPods Pro review: comfortable, great noise reduction. Pro tip: try the smallest size tips first.
- People pay more than $700 million annually to replace their lost AirPods.
- AppleTV+ is the best streaming service out there - if you only judge by the video quality.
- How to claim your free year of AppleTV+ - maybe even if you don't deserve it.
- Apple is spending half as much advertising Apple TV+ as the iPhone, which is actually huge.
- AppleTV+ is pretty good, but the AppleTV app is still terrible.
- Adobe Photoshop for iPad review: not feature-complete, but still lets you kick geese, which is awesome.
- Adobe Aero is Adobe's new AR tool for the iPad.
Picks of the Week
- Mikah's Pick: MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener
- Andy's Pick: Adobe Creative Cloud for Photography
- Andy's Tip: iPhone Battery Replacement
- Alex's Pick: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6k
- Lory's Pick: Mujjo Insulated Touch Screen Gloves
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Andy Ihnatko, Lory Gil, and Alex Lindsay
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.