@JOBSBYDRE -- LINKEDIN:
I am a big-time people person and have worked in IT for more than 10 years.
A few years ago, I had the opportunity to combine my love for people with my knowledge of IT by transitioning into IT recruiting.
I’m like eHarmony for Infrastructure Application Development teams.
I really enjoy meeting new people, developing an understanding of their needs, then finding them their “perfect match.”
- I served in the Army (Reserves)
- Won a certificate in 8th grade for asking the most questions.
- I’ve worked in cool places i.e The Pentagon & Capitol Hill
- I am kind of big (6’4 200+)
- I’ve performed stand-up comedy multiple times.
- I’ve been night club security for high profile venues.
My career has allowed me to live in some of my favorite cities: DC, Vegas and, now, Miami.
Contract, Contract-to-hire, Temp Project, Permanent Placement and Exec Search
Infrastructure: Network and Systems Engineers/Admins, Help Desk, Desktop Engineers, Microsoft SCCM & SharePoint Engineers/Admins, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Exchange, VoIP, Virtualization/Cloud, VMWare, VMWare ESXi, Amazon AWS EC2, Citrix XenApp and Citrix Xen Desktop, DevOps, Project Mgrs,
Big Data: ETL, BI/Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, DBA, Data Analyst
Executives: CIO, CTO, CISO, IT Directors