* An overview of Qlik’s, a leading provider of analytics software and visualization analytics, and their focus on the user experience.
* How Qlik engages their diverse customers, which include end users, department heads, functional areas, and IT.
* How Qlik solves a larger problem than their competitors by focusing on the entire data platform as opposed to just end-user analytics.
* How the complexity of analytics results in a slightly slower transition to a full cloud model, and how Qlik is at the forefront of that transformation.
* The value Qlik provides its customers by giving them an integrated platform to solve all their analytics needs.
* How Mike’s experience as a former CIO allows him to better understand the product and persona Qlik is selling as well as empathize with the customer’s difficult task of dealing with a heterogeneous vendor environment.
* Mike’s decision to hold a variety of different experiences in his 26 years at ADP as opposed to holding the same title at multiple firms.
* Advice to CIO’s looking to advance beyond the CIO role such as ignoring those who say it is not possible, leveraging your network, and having the willingness to take unique experiences that force you out of your comfort zone.
* Qlik’s free data literacy program, and the company’s social responsibility to increase data literacy around the world.
Mike is the Chief Executive Officer of Qlik, a leading provider of analytics software and visualization analytics. As CEO, Mike is responsible for leading Qlik’s mission to become the leader in the analytics economy.
Prior to Qlik, Mike was the Chief Operating Officer of Medidata Solutions. Before Medidata Solutions, Mike spent 26 years at ADP in a variety of senior leadership positions including Chief Information Officer, Head of Product Development, and General Manager of Global HR/Payroll.
Mike received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Dickinson University and his MBA from Pace University.