* An overview of Glazer’s, North America’s largest wine and spirit distributor with over five thousand brands.
* Ann’s role as CIO, where she is responsible for infrastructure, information security, the supply chain, digital, among other areas.
* Glazer’s objective with digital as it relates to the customer experience, which is to ensure that customers and supplier-partners can interact with them on their terms
* How Glazer’s has merged the IT organizations to ensure that the company is meeting State regulations while maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit within the company.
* How the merger and integration with Legacy Glazer’s provided an opportunity to both integrate and update legacy systems.
* How Glazer’s has leveraged their network of partners to drive the technology for the future.
* How Glazer’s was able to complete a high-profile merger and add a national partnership while making sure the users did not feel the burden of all the movement by making excellent decisions and having the support of senior executives.
* An eye on the trends: Business Intelligence, AI, IoT, Blockchain
Ann is the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits, North America’s largest wine and spirits distribution company with revenues exceeding $16 billion. As CIO, Ann is responsible for a wide variety of areas such as infrastructure, information security, the supply chain, and digital.
Prior to Southern Glazer’s, Ann was the Vice President of Consumer Products, Retail, and Distribution at Capgemini Consulting. Before Capgemini Consulting, Ann was the Vice President of the Fresh Dairy Direct and Supply Chain at Dean Foods. Ann additionally has held a variety of roles at The Coca Cola Company.
Ann received her Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of Georgia and her Masters in Executive Education and Business from Harvard University.