Among other topics, Paula discusses the following issues with Metis Strategy:
* Paula’s decision to move to Intel after 20 years at Dow Chemical
* IT’s role in the transformation and growth of Intel’s portfolio of products and services
* How IT’s partnerships with businesses within Intel help shape the products and solutions Intel brings to the market
* The Intel IT Annual Performance Report
* Implementing predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and value
* Paula’s career path and the diverse roles that she has held
Paula Tolliver is Corporate Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Intel Corporation, a $59 billion technology company. Since joining Intel in 2016, Paula has accelerated the company’s vision of making things that are smart, connected, and work best with Intel technology.
Prior to joining Intel, Paula held a diverse set of roles at Dow Chemical. During her 20 year tenure with the company, her positions included Global Vice President of Purchasing, Corporate Vice President of Business Services, and Chief Information Officer.
Paula holds a bachelor’s degree in business information systems and computer science from Ohio University. She has completed the Babson College Executive Education Program.