Steve, Alex and Enrique discuss his experience with merging his property management company (https://www.mynd.co/mynd-property-management-expands-into-washington-with-acquisition-of-jevons-property-management/) with a larger one.
Topics discusses include:
* How his hotel experience was useful in starting his property management company
* Make sure you are factoring in all the expenses like maintenance/repairs
* If you are self managing your rental property (https://selfmanagemyproperty.com/), you still should include a line item for property management expense.
* The importance of having a remote team and that your systems are working
* Why is a property management company scaleable like a hotel is?
* How are changes in the laws going to effect the industry?
* The story about Enrique’s merging his company with a larger company to allow him to grow.
* The advantages of being part of a larger company when it comes to resources, marketing, and opportunities.
* Advice to people who might be thinking about merging with a larger company
Enrique Jevons from Mynd Property Management in Seattle, WA (https://www.mynd.co/seattle-property-management/). We provide local expertise and professional results for an ever increasingly litigious rental market
Hosts:Steve Rozenberg – Co Founder of Empire Industries LLC (https://www.empireindustriesllc.com/?__hstc=111399131.89df7a714e3831d213fbb71a02844d90.1558199813930.1564019054758.1564065374901.60&__hssc=111399131.2.1564065374901&__hsfp=628735910), investor, speaker.Alex Osenenko – Founder of FourandHalf (https://fourandhalf.com/)
Sponsored by FourandHalf (https://fourandhalf.com/)
Advertising opportunities available (https://steverozenberg.com/podcast-advertising/)