In this episode: the Apple Developer Academy is open for another year, iOS Dev Jobs launches, we reveal why "Spectre" has British spelling, and ponder what Apple might announce at WWDC19.
- Swift over Coffee Live is happening at AltConf 2019! Tickets are free thanks to MacStadium and AltConf, but you need to register for one here: ti.to/altconf/SwiftoverCoffeeLive
- Apple Developer Academy registration: https://9to5mac.com/2019/05/16/apple-developer-academy
- GitHub sponsors: https://github.com/sponsors
- iOS Dev Jobs: https://iosdevjobs.com
- Paul's pick: system library targets (SE-0208) – https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0208-package-manager-system-library-targets.md
- Sean's pick: Spectre retrospective – https://blog.halide.cam/a-spectre-retrospective-part-1-build-a-feature-or-an-app-e9e421015432
- Open ballot: What developer changes would you like to see announced at WWDC?