In this episode: the first sighting of Swift 5.1, a Swift style guide is on the cards, we talk about toast (the user interface kind!), and look for where there’s still money to be made on the App Store.
- Swift 5.1 Release Process: https://swift.org/blog/5-1-release-process/
- Pitch for Official Swift Style Guide: https://forums.swift.org/t/pitch-an-official-style-guide-and-formatter-for-swift/21025
- Apple allowing developers to offer subscription discounts: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=02222019a
- Paul’s pick – Loaf: https://github.com/schmidyy/Loaf
- Sean's pick – A Best in Class iOS App by Jordan Morgan: https://www.swiftjectivec.com/a-best-in-class-app/
- Open Ballot: Is there still money to be made on the App Store? If so, how?