In this episode: Swift 5 nears ABI stability, Swift adoption in apps is skyrocketing, we make all our unit tests pass, and discuss how we'd change Swift.
- Swift 5 ABI Stability and Evolving Swift on Apple Platforms:
- How many apps use Swift in 2019?
- Esoteric Swift repo by Jesse Squires: https://github.com/jessesquires/esoteric-swift
- Apple to require two-factor authentication for developer accounts:
- Paul’s pick - LOLzwagon: https://github.com/DerekSelander/LOLzwagon
- Sean's pick - Speeding up development: a collection of tips – https://www.avanderlee.com/optimization/speeding-up-development-a-collection-of-tips/
- Open Ballot: If you could change one thing about Swift, what would it be?