In this episode: we examine the need for manager objects, look at Swift Package Manager’s rise in popularity, discuss the usefulness of ARKit, and - brace yourself - talk extensively about strings.
- The trouble with manager objects: https://sandofsky.com/blog/manager-classes.html
- It’s time to use Swift Package Manager: http://artsy.github.io/blog/2019/01/05/its-time-to-use-spm
- Advent of Code in Swift: https://medium.com/@ianpartridge/advent-of-code-in-swift-8f631eea63ec
- Paul’s pick - Replace Booleans with
Two-cased Enumerations: http://narf.pl/posts/2cased
- Sean's pick - Dive deep into Swift String: https://flawlessapp.io/blog/dive-deep-into-swift-string
- Open Ballot: ARKit - what is it really good for? (Making Sean sing, apparently.)