In this episode: Result comes to the standard library, the App Store is going down for Christmas, Paul replaces Reachability at last, and we discuss how best to contribute to the community.
- Sean's book, It's Only Crazy Until You Do It: https://gumroad.com/l/sean-allen-origin
- SE-0235, Add Result to the Standard Library: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0235-add-result.md
- How to game the App Store: http://davidbarnard.com/post/180568817995/how-to-game-the-app-store
- App Store Connect shutdown schedule: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=11272018
- Contributing to the Swift Benchmark Suite: https://patrickbalestra.com/blog/2018/11/12/contributing-to-the-swift-benchmark-suite.html
- Pointfree’s new snapshot library: https://github.com/pointfreeco/swift-snapshot-testing
- Paul's pick: NWPathMonitor – https://developer.apple.com/documentation/network/nwpathmonitor
- Sean's pick: Programming Sucks – https://www.stilldrinking.org/programming-sucks
- Open Ballot: what's the best way to contribute to the Swift community?