In this episode: raw strings are back in review, Dynamic Type is more popular than you realize, and we look at ways to fix massive view controllers.
- Raw strings: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0200-raw-string-escaping.md
- xkcd backslashes: https://xkcd.com/1638
- 40% of users use Dynamic Type: https://twitter.com/browgrammer/status/1031630345551065089
- The Swift team are working on Docker support: https://forums.swift.org/t/kickstarting-new-official-docker-support-for-swift/15487
- Paul's pick: SE-0225 shows that Swift Evolution is working well.
- Sean's pick: SpriteKit is awesome!
- Dave DeLong's talk at App Builders: https://youtu.be/YWVzCd5FYbs
- Soroush Khanlou, The Coordinator: http://khanlou.com/2015/01/the-coordinator
- How to use the coordinator pattern in iOS apps: https://www.hackingwithswift.com/articles/71/how-to-use-the-coordinator-pattern-in-ios-apps