Today I'm interviewing Amy of Minimalista Mom and talking about her Zero Waste journey she's taken over the past year with her family! It's incredible how far they have come and the strides they have made, and she gives practical tips on how you can take steps towards minimizing your waste and caring for the environment.
In this episode, I/we discuss:
- The podcast is changing...stay tuned for a bonus episode to see how!
- What zero waste is / Amy's reason for going zero waste
- The biggest challenges with going zero waste with a family
- The practical things that have really made a difference in Amy's zero waste journey
- Small, easy, and practical ways you can make change and "go zero waste"
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- Free Minimalist Startup Guide
- Amy's Instagram: @minimalistamom
- Amy's website/blog: minimalistamom.com
- Desirae’s Instagram (where the podcast lives on Insta)
- Podcast Facebook
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at email@example.com