In this episode, we discuss:
- What we're learning: Grocery Shopping on a budget and Rearranging the furniture
- Five major benefits of minimalism for kids
- How you can foster creativity in your kids' lives
- How minimalism can help you raise less entitled/ more appreciative children in today's culture.
- Listener Question: Home decor tips for minimalists!
Things we mentioned/ other places to find us:
- Free Minimalist Startup Guide
- Joshua Becker's Article
- Blog post on why baby toys are mostly unnecessary
- Desirae’s Instagram
- Podcast Instagram
- Podcast Facebook
If you’re loving the podcast, it would be amazing if you’d take the time to review our podcast on iTunes! It will help others discover The Minimalist Family Podcast. You can also, always share on social media! Take a snapshot of you listening to the podcast and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or just word of mouth! We’re so thankful if you do!
If you have any questions about the show, comments, suggestions, or questions we should answer on an upcoming podcast, please email us at email@example.com