In this episode of #HowMarriedAreYou, we each randomly select questions for the other person to answer. Among the questions asked were:
- What do you think I think is my sexiest quality?
- How would you describe my relationship with money?
- What do you think would help improve our relationship?
- What about my relationship to work would you like to change?
- If I had the opportunity to work in another country, would you come with me?
- In what ways do my friends reflect who I am?
- How has our upbringing been different and how does that affect our relationship?
- What's the one thing I could do that would dramatically improve my life?
- In the back of your mind, are you scared I'll walk away?
- If you had a daughter, what advice would you give her regarding relationships?
Upgrade your Wedding Party Status by becoming a patron: https://www.patreon.com/HMAY! Xoxo!
To order a wrap visit thewrap.life
Use the code "MrsMelanin" at checkout for 10% off!
Every week we share with you all exactly how married we are. Now it's your turn! Send us a voicemail on the anchor app linked below or record an audio message to our DM's on the #HMAY instagram page (also linked below).
Email us: HowMarriedAreYou@gmail.com
Leave a voicemail: (760) 335-6643
We are also on YouTube!!! If you'd like to watch this podcast episode or any others before it, go subscribe to our YouTube Channel, How Married are You?! We love to hear your thoughts and feedback on the topics we discuss, please follow us on IG (@howmarriedareyou) so you can share your reactions to each of the episodes.
Check out Yvette's new podcast: Yvette, Unplugged!
You can also follow the fam bam here:
Yvette, UnPlugged: @Yvette_Unplugged
The Kiddos: @ChocolateBabies
The Homie: @FrankPuppet
Also, don't forget to check us out on YouTube @ Beleaf in Fatherhood. Thank you so much for tuning into this episode of How Married Are You?! If you haven’t done so already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking the link below. It will help us to keep sharing our marriage, parenting and life experiences as a unit.
Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Google Podcasts
Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/hmay/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hmay/support